Saturday, January 4, 2020

Wrapping Up the Holidays

Did you see my little pun there? It's time to wrap things up and get back to normal...we'll have to take down the decorations and stop eating Christmas cookies for breakfast (or was that just me?), and go back to our regularly scheduled lives this week. But I did have one last project that I wanted to share to say goodbye to the holiday season.

This is a card I saw in my IG feed for Hallmark and I loved the idea, so I used it for some inspiration. This is their card.



And here's my drawing. I got some new uniball signo pens, and I love how they look on black. I used silver for this one. The red is marker on top of the silver. I never made him into a card, but was fun to make and I might try him with white uniball on kraft like theirs.


Oh and if you want to squeeze in one last holiday, today is National Spaghetti Day, which I could celebrate every day. I'm a huge pasta fan and my favorite sauce is a meat sauce which I haven't made in forever, with green peppers and beef that simmers for an hour on the stove. I think this weekend is the perfect time for it!


Happy Spaghetti Saturday!
Chark





1 comment:

I love hearing from my crafty friends!