Monday, July 31, 2017

Cinderella and the Night Sky

I'm joining in The Heart Desires Challenge this month (only hours left!) with this color challenge. This is my second entry and I saw the challenge through Amy Tsuruta's Facebook page. I love Amy's work and she made some adorable cards for The Heart Desires blog recently. Here's the Color Mood Board...soooo pretty!


I used a new die I just got from aliexpress of Cinderella and the Prince...she might be my favorite Disney princess just for nostalgia reasons. I had her book and little long-playing record to listen to when I was little. The "sky" is a die cut from aliexpress too and the colors are all Tombow markers used on a plastic sheet, spritzed with water so I could then drag the die cut through the paint. I had to be a little careful with the colors so they didn't make a muddy mess in some spots but this ended up okay.



You can scroll below to see my other entry for this contest at The Heart Desires. 

Happy Monday! 
Chark

2 comments:

  1. Yay Char! So happy to see you playing along! What a fantastic card, love the silhouette couple against that beautiful background!
    Thanks for joining us at The Heart Desires!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your card, with the black silhouette and the colorful background!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!